Chikako Hoshino Powers, LMT, has a gift for reading your body and intuitively understanding the areas where you are experiencing tension, pain or injury. With over 15 years experience as a massage therapist and instructor. Chikako specializes in medical rehabilitation and sports massage, and she offers a wide range of other massage styles and techniques to meet your preferences including:
- Powers Method “omakase” style
- Fascia and connective tissue therapy
- Rehabilitation massage
- Japanese style massage (shiatsu or anma)
- Cranial Sacral massage
- Cellulite massage
- Lomi Lomi – tradition Hawaiian massage
- Lymphatic massage
- Reflexology massage
- Thai massage
- Polarity therapy
- Sound healing
$100/hour plus tax at her Kamuela, Hawaii studio
Outcall: $150 per hour, Plus traveling fee of $150.00(Kohala coast), $200 (N. Kona resort)
- In other areas – accommodation and travel costs, plus $200.00 per hour of service. Don’t hesitate to get in touch for more details by email.
Massage Community Education
Learn simple massage techniques to share with friends and loved ones, and also work on yourself. Chikako offers community style workshops at local schools or through semi-private or private sessions at her studio.
Do you have a passion for healing and alternative medicine? Learn Chikako’s unique approach, and choose your own specialized focus at the Powers Method Therapy (Body Therapy or Mind wisdom) in Kamuela, Hawaii.